The Gregory Group is committed to driving continuous improvement and Quality Management is an integral part of this. Regular internal auditing ensures that the handling, storage, transport and distribution of products are conducted in a safe, legal manner to maintain product integrity and meet customer requirements.
Services are provided in accordance with customers’ specifications and within a commercially realistic environment in order to maintain customer satisfaction and add value to their supply chain. Key Performance Indicators are monitored to review performance and drive improvement. Identified improvement areas are addressed in a timely manner to ensure we meet customer expectations.
Through management reviews, analysis of performance information and quality objectives, the Group is able to continuously improve its services.
We commit to:
- Improve efficiency and accuracy in processing orders.
- Improve delivery performance.
- Develop our employees to support quality objectives through continual training.
- Comply with all legal, customer and company requirements.
- Continually improve the Quality Management Systems and associated procedures.
Management will continue to monitor the company’s operations and will ensure this quality policy is communicated throughout the company and its interested parties.